Montserrat & Wine private day trips are guided by one of our fun, informative guides who give you a great, detailed explanation of the history of Montserrat, as well as the history of the region of Catalunya.
Private Sitges and Paella: The Ultimate Local Experience
Relax and enjoy in one of the most beautiful Mediterranean coastal city.
- Private Group 1 to 8 People All Ages
- 1 Guest
- 2 Guests
- 3 Guests
- 4 Guests
- 5 Guests
- 6 Guests
- 7 Guests
- 8 Guests
Feel the Mediterranean vibes in this one-of-a-kind day tour to Sitges.
Embark on an exclusive private tour and discover the town of Sitges, nestled just 40 minutes away from the bustling metropolis of Barcelona. Enjoy the stunning views of the picturesque Mediterranean city of Sitges. A breath of fresh air for the ones looking to avoid the city chaos, Sitges feels like a beach refuge without missing on any amenities. Allow yourself to be enchanted by the striking natural beauty of the seafront promenade, sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and the majestic Garraf rocky mountain.
- Incredible scenery from the seafront promenade
- Prominent architecture from the renowned artists such as Santiago Rusiñol and Ramón Casas, ‘los americanos’
- Views of Aiguadolç and the picturesque city of Sitges
- Delicious paella lunch in a traditional restaurant overlooking the sea
Experience the vibrant streets and abundance of bars and restaurants in the charming town center, renowned for its friendly and safe atmosphere and its status as a renowned destination for LGBTQ+ tourism. Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of city life and explore the opulent XIX century villas built by the “Americanos,” as well as the monumental Palau Meritxell. Take a leisurely stroll along the beach, relishing the breathtaking views of the church and marina, before indulging in a delectable gourmet Paella lunch in a spectacular setting perched above the glistening Mediterranean Sea.
Savor a mouth-watering 3-course lunch comprising a selection of six starters and an authentic Paella, all paired with local wine and exquisite homemade traditional desserts. Join us for an opportunity to immerse yourself in the pure Mediterranean atmosphere and savor the delectable flavors of the Catalan coastal cuisine in Sitges.
- Very knowledgeable and entertaining, English-speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in central Barcelona
- Private transportation in a modern, comfortable vehicle
- Great beach-front restaurant Paella lunch with wine
- Guide’s gratuity (optional)