Come and get this exciting and interactive way to experience Barcelona’s Old Town. During this fun, relaxed and informative evening, you will visit our favorite authentic venues, feel the local vibe and enjoy Catalan and Spanish typical tapas and gourmet dishes, as well as a plentiful diversity of wine.
Cliffs & Coves: Hiking in Costa Brava
An Encounter with Nature!
- Solo travelers
- No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Costa Brava day tour
A hiking day tour along the beautiful Costa Brava just outside of Barcelona!
Enjoy an active day with stunning views, relax at the beach, dip, and snorkel in the Mediterranean waters. Finally, crown the day with a village beachfront 3-course meal.
About the Tour
- Discover stunning hiking trails along the coast
- Enjoy the beauty of Costa Brava’s nature: cliffs, coves and panoramic views
- Dip in the Mediterranean sea, swim and snorkel!
- Learn from your expert guide all about the region, its history and culture
- Enjoy a delicious, traditional 3-course meal in a village beachfront restaurant
Just north of Barcelona, in the heart of Catalonia, the rugged Costa Brava on the Mediterranean provides numerous hiking trails with panoramic views and great snorkeling spots for a perfect day trip out of Barcelona. The winding cliff-top trails and hidden coves offer unforgettable views of the Costa Brava as well as perfect swimming and snorkeling opportunities to cool off in the crystal clear Mediterranean.
A good level of fitness is recommended. There are a variety of coastal routes we can use depending on group interest and ability, but in order to have the day customized to your preferences, we recommend booking privately.
As you enjoy the hike, your expert guide will share with you the rich history, culture, and traditions of Catalunya. The trails ultimately lead to one of the small fishing villages where a plentiful beach-front lunch and drinks await you (included). Finally, there is time to explore the quaint village after lunch and to enjoy a bit of beach time before returning to Barcelona.
**No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Tour.
- Very knowledgeable and entertaining, English-speaking guide
- Transportation in a modern, air-conditioned touring van
- Snorkeling equipment
- (Classic Version Only) Great beach-front restaurant lunch with your guide and day trip companions
- Bottled water and snacks for the hike
- Guide’s gratuity (optional)
- Swimming suit
- Comfortable shoes with a good tread
- No Flip-flops!
- Dry change of clothes
- Sun protection cream
- Sunglasses with a securing band
- Water-proof pouch for cameras and/or phone
Important: If you ended up being the only two guests on a small-group tour, there would be a surcharge of 25€/person in order for the tour to go ahead privately. You would also have the options to reschedule or cancel and be reimbursed, subject to our cancellation policy.
Looking for something special?
Small Groups Tours are great! But, you can also book a Private Costa Brava day tour if you want to keep it between you and your friends/family.