Enjoy this all-day small group tour from Barcelona to experience the higher end of Spanish/Catalan wines and local dishes. The day consists of exclusive visits and tastings at privately hosted venues that showcase the wide and balanced variety of the wines that make the Priorat region such a world-renowned success.
- MOST POPULAR IN SMALL GROUPS!
Tasting Barcelona Food and Wine Tour
A Delectable Experience!
- Guest All Ages
- Solo travelers
- No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Barcelona Tasting Tour
An indulgent, off-the-beaten-path food tour to experience a wide range of tastes all over Barcelona!
- Indulge yourself in authentic Catalan and Spanish tapas
- Enjoy the best local wines and wine tips
- Visit 4-5 lively local venues in the heart of Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona’s food culture while learning about the city and its history
- Explore Barcelona’s Old Quarter by the hand of your fun, expert guide!
Barcelona has the privilege of being surrounded by some of the most interesting wine regions in Spain and of being part of a long, colorful, and exciting culinary tradition. The focus of the Tasting Barcelona Food and Wine Tour is always delicious, authentic food and wine, but with the important added opportunity for our guests to explore the best of Barcelona’s sites of interest along the way.
If you are looking for an exciting and interactive way to experience Barcelona’s Old Town, this tour is for you! Our friendly guides comfortably host small group tours in a personalized manner, keeping it suitable for all ages, interests, tastes, and dietary restrictions. During this fun, relaxed and informative evening, you will visit our favorite authentic venues, feel the local vibe and enjoy Catalan and Spanish typical tapas and gourmet dishes, as well as a plentiful diversity of wine (or other beverages).
**No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Tour.
- All food & wine tastings
- Very knowledgeable and entertaining, English-speaking guide
- Guide’s gratuity (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Umbrella or raincoat (if necessary)
Important: There would be a surcharge/ person if you end up being only two clients on any non-private tour.
Looking for something special?
Small Groups Tours are great! But, you can also book a Private Barcelona Tasting Tour if you want to keep it between you and your friends/family.