Come and get this exciting and interactive way to experience Barcelona’s Old Town. During this fun, relaxed and informative evening, you will visit our favorite authentic venues, feel the local vibe and enjoy Catalan and Spanish typical tapas and gourmet dishes, as well as a plentiful diversity of wine.
All Corners Barcelona Bike Tour
The Perfect Personalized Tour for You!
- Guest All Ages
- Solo travelers
- No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Barcelona Cycling Tour
A dynamic Barcelona Bike Tour covering the most vibrant neighborhoods and the highlights of the city.
The small size of the group guarantees that our expert, friendly guides can keep it flexible, personable and fun.
About the Tour
- Discover the must-sees and the best hidden jewels of Barcelona
- Enjoy an active, pleasant day throughout the lively districts
- Learn all about the history, culture and traditions
- Have fun in an intimate group, as your guide shares anecdotes and useful tips
- Indulge yourself with typical tapas and a drink at a locals’ favorite venue
On this well-rounded bike tour you will get to see and experience all of the key plazas, historic back alleys, main Ramblas, bustling markets, the ancient Cathedral and other monuments of the Ciutat Vella (old quarter) including the Port Vell, Barceloneta Beach, El Born, Barrio Gótico, El Raval, and Plaça Espanya. After a short stop to taste traditional tapas and pintxos in the charming neighborhood of Poble Sec, we will set off through El Raval. The final leg of this bike tour takes you along the Modernist route, including exterior visits and explanations of the various modernist works along the Passeig de Gracia (Casa Batlló, Casa Ametller, La Pedrera, and more) and, of course, Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia.
As you navigate with our expert friendly guide, you will gain an immediate intimacy with Barcelona’s true local flavor and you’ll be provided with excellent insight and logistics to better explore and enjoy on your own during the remainder of your stay.
**No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Tour.
- Very knowledgeable and entertaining, English-speaking guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Map of the city
- Bottle of water
- Small tasting of tapas and a drink
- Guide’s gratuity (optional)
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Raincoat (if necessary)
Important: If you ended up being the only two guests on a small-group tour, there would be a surcharge of 20€/person in order for the tour to go ahead privately. You would also have the options to reschedule or cancel and be reimbursed, subject to our cancellation policy.
Looking for something special?
Take a look at our Private Barcelona Cycling Tour if you want to keep it between you and your friends/family.