Come and get this exciting and interactive way to experience Barcelona’s Old Town. During this fun, relaxed and informative evening, you will visit our favorite authentic venues, feel the local vibe and enjoy Catalan and Spanish typical tapas and gourmet dishes, as well as a plentiful diversity of wine.
Costa Brava and Medieval Girona Day Trip
Perfect for Varying Interests!
- Solo travelers
- No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour
A day trip to enjoy quaint fishing villages, secluded beaches, and more in Costa Brava near Barcelona!
- Enjoy the beauty of Costa Brava’s nature
- Discover fascinating medieval towns and fishing villages
- Explore the Old Town of Girona and visit the Cathedral or the Jewish Museum
- Learn from your expert guide all about the region, its history, and culture
- Enjoy a delicious, traditional 3-course meal in the Old Town of Girona
The Costa Brava, the “rugged coast”, is named as such due to its high, sheer cliffs and numerous rocky coves. It is home to small medieval towns, fishing villages, and secluded beaches, most of which are largely only reachable by boat or narrow coastal trails. Being one of the few authentic and pristine coastlines in the western Mediterranean, you will get to experience quaint fishing villages, local markets, city gardens, short walks to secluded beaches and great panoramic lookout points over this paradise.
After a fantastic 3-course lunch in a traditional restaurant (optional but highly recommended), your guide will lead you through the charming Old Town of Girona, where you will get to see highlights such as the Cathedral, Roman and medieval wall, Rambla de la Llibertat, Onyar River houses and bridges, Jewish Heritage Museum and more, before driving back to Barcelona.
This flexible, small-group tour is a great option for all ages of travelers with varying cultural, religious and architectural interests.
**No availability on your preferred date? Try booking a Private Tour.
- Very knowledgeable and entertaining, English-speaking guide
- Transportation in a modern, air-conditioned touring van
- Entrances to either the Girona Cathedral or Jewish Museum (guest’s choice)
- A traditional 3-course meal with wine in a Catalan restaurant with your guide and day trip companions
- Bottled water
- Guide’s gratuity (optional)
- Very comfortable walking shoes
- Dress comfortably anticipating fluctuation in temperature
- A light rain jacket and/or umbrella
Important: If you ended up being the only two guests on a small-group tour, there would be a surcharge of 25€/person in order for the tour to go ahead privately. You would also have the options to reschedule or cancel and be reimbursed, subject to our cancellation policy.
Looking for something special?
Small Groups Tours are great! But, you can also book a Private Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour if you want to keep it between you and your friends/family